• The name. The brand is all about the country’s most exclusive leisure-residential mountain resort with an upscale membership base. Tagaytay Highlands is backed by the financial strength and solid business reputation of the SM Group, one of Asia’s largest corporations. Having been in operation for 20 years now, the property has established itself to be the best of its kind in the country.
• The idyllic location, the elevation, and the weather. Located in the heart of Tagaytay City, the property is the only one of its kind and scale, occupying a land area of approximately 1,290 hectares and straddling three provinces—Cavite, Laguna, and Batangas. At 2,000 feet above sea level, it offers the most striking views of Taal Lake and Volcano, the enchanted Mt. Makiling, the Canlubang Valley, and Laguna de Bay.
Tagaytay Highlands is just a quick 50-kilometer drive from the Makati Central Business District, making it a favored weekend destination for Metro Manila’s elite. Its proximity to the country’s major international airports and its multiple access roads like Sta. Rosa Exit (SLEX), Emilio Aguinaldo Highway in Cavite, Batino-Calamba-Tagaytay Road, and Silangan-Casile Road in Laguna strategically place Tagaytay Highlands in the midst of emerging tourist hotspots in the National Capital Region.
One of Tagaytay Highlands’ best come-ons is the cool, misty weather all year round, with an average daily temperature of 22° C—a great relief for those who want to escape the heat and humidity in the city.
• Amenities and lifestyle. Tagaytay Highlands boasts a legion of “firsts” in the country: the first cable cars, the first 48-seater Swiss funicular train, the first 45-hole golfing resort in the whole of Tagaytay City, and the first to have The Peak Bar with a 360-degree view of two lakes, Taal volcano, five mountains, and four cities.
It is a self-contained leisure community that offers tight 24-hour security and exclusive membership to four Clubs—complete with basic utilities, world-class amenities, 16 F&B outlets, a variety of sports and recreational facilities, 24/7 medical and emergency support services, and uninterrupted water and power supply.
• The environs. Tagaytay Highlands is the perfect second home. Located in one of the top tourist destinations in the country, it is ideally situated near hospitals, academic centers, shopping establishments, industrial and technological parks, churches, banks, and gasoline stations.
• The premier homes. Tagaytay Highlands has exclusive themed residential communities—the Highlands, Midlands, and Greenlands—that were master planned by reputable design teams and maintained through excellent after-sales and property management. Residents can choose from different types of developments such as condo units, log cabins, themed houses and lot that have varying sizes depending on each owner’s preference. All communities are gated with 24/7 security service, with homes that enjoy a view of surrounding landscapes.
All told, one has to visit Tagaytay Highlands or have a weekend stay in the place to understand why its 2,980 homeowners and 6,118 active members relish the good life the mountain resort offers.
Tagaytay Highlands is a symbol of innovation and Philippine ingenuity—having met the seemingly insurmountable challenge of transforming Tagaytay’s best mountain ridges into a world-class residential mountain resort community.