Interactive Motoring Magazine in the Philippines Kicks Off
Throttle Philippines can be downloaded FREE and available on both iOS (Apple) devices and Android devices and the content is fully functional offline.
Throttle Philippines, the first App-based interactive motoring magazine in the Philippines, recently kicked off in a testosterone packed party that saw the gathering of elite hardcore motorcycling clubs and muscle motorcycle displays.
Proudly developed by an all-Filipino team, Throttle Philippines was built to give Filipinos everywhere a fast and easy access to the latest news and updates in the motoring industry.
“The motorcycle industry is growing very fast in the Philippines. We believe it will continue to grow and that saturation is still very far from happening,” says Nelby Oquendo, Marketing Manager for Throttle Philippines. She added, “our team came out with Throttle Philippines because there is clearly a distribution challenge preventing good materials from reaching more readers. Application usage is highly ubiquitous in the Philippines, where there are about 18 free apps being installed every day, among them are 4 paid apps on an average.
Apart from that, the Philippines is easily the the fastest growing smartphone market in the region, therefore, our advocacy to provide free information is highly doable.”
Throttle Philippines will be published monthly, with 12 issues a year. Throttle Philippines’ maiden issue coming out this August.
Throttle Philippines will feature 11 sections that promises easy-to-read features, covering well-known motorcyclists, local and international motorcycling events, safety riding tips, motorcycle fashion pictorials, latest top-of-the-line gadget reviews and upgrades, exciting ride destinations, and most of all, the latest two-wheeled machines that are sure to make waves in the market.
Throttle Philippines Sections
• Throttle Spotlight – Throttle Philippines’ main feature. Spotlight will feature interviews and on location “action” pictorials with exceptional personalities within the motorcycling world, both local and abroad
• Road Scene—The latest news and events around the motorcycle scenes which includes product launches, motorcycle club events, and important updates in traffic laws that may affect motorcycling enthusiasts
• Throttle Showroom—A technical view of the latest ride from leading motorcycle manufacturers. Includes detailed specifications and educated forecasts on the product’s handling. Also, highlights in-depth features and services of unique and friendly motorcycle shops.
• On the saddle—Features personalities in and out of the industry.
Elite Clubs and their contributions to the industry
• Beauty and Beast—Throttle Philippines’ glamorous fashion pictorials with stunning women side by side with the most powerful rides on two wheels
• The Scenic Route—Destination tips for the weekend leisure ride. Discusses popular riding destinations, geographical features, history and culture, point of interests, and exact map locations and directions.
• The Checkered Flag—A blow-by-blow take on the latest international and
local racing events on location.
• Throttle Road Test—A rider’s 1st hand review on a featured motorcycle. Valuable information such as handling, gas consumption, grip and added features.
• The Yellow Light—Safety measurements and precautions in motorcycle driving.
• Tried and Tested—Featured tried and tested safety gears, riding apparels, performance parts, accessories, tools, equipment and of course coolest gadgets to hit the shelves.
• Add to Cart—Reader’s guide and on-line shopping destination for the latest gadgets and motorcycling equipment and apparels out in the market.