SPONSORED LINKS
Aside from skin, I must take care of my hair and seek a grooming expert for an advise.

Summer has just ended and going to beach has been my last getaway. Thanks to Camotes Island in Cebu for sharing a beautiful paradise.

Now that I'm back in Manila I must get my hair checked because it was too much exposed to sun.

Common hair problems after going to beach:
1. Sun damage
2. Dry hair
3. Scalp itchiness

Thanks to Empire Salon, my hair' s new found best friend. Consist by a team of hair experts who knows exactly what to do with my hair now.

On my way to Empire Salon in BGC, Forum’s Senior Stylist Jayson Jaime greeted me and accompanied me inside the newly opened salon. He educated me with proper hair care upon seeing my almost dried hair.

That day I experienced Jayson 's expertise in hair styling. I gave him the trust on what to do with my hair. Now that he had my hair styled I will never go wrong on taking care of it.

I'd like to share tips on
taking care of your hair after having an awesome beach outing:
1. Get a hair treatment. It is beneficial both to hair and scalp.
2. Apply shampoo for a long time. Nothing beats having a healthy crown of glory.
3. Blow it dry. Just in time to clean up your hair from all the dust it accumulated.

P.S:
Before diving into pools or seawater better to have your hair coated with hair conditioners or leave-in products just to protect from damaging.

Empire Salon's creative team are experts who studied in London. The company gives much importance when it comes to hair education. This is what they want to impart to their clients and future hair stylists.

To know more about hair education visit Empire Salon branches:
·       G/F Hotel InterContinental Manila, #1 Ayala Avenue, Makati City
·       2/F Forum South Global, 7th Avenue cor. Federacion Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila

Shoutout to my stylist Jayson Jaime



Jayson Jaime - Senior Stylist, Empire Salon poses in a European painting at BGC branch.

Website: http://empiresalonph.com/

Follow them on the social media trend:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EmpireSalon.ph
Instagram: https://instagram.com/empiresalonph/
SPONSORED LINKS

Post a Comment Disqus

 
Top