SPONSORED LINKS
I know there was a surprise when a group of Gillette representatives came to visit my office on Wednesday and gave me a pampering session.

I was even advised not to shave until today so I didn't.

And I know that it has something to do with shaving.

I went to their event at Eastwood and had so much fun shaving in front of the public.

Thanks to Gillette again for giving an awesome week.
I shaved using disposable razor on half part
and using Mach 3 on the other half.

Gillette Mach 3 Turbo educated me on taking a close shave and improving the choice of my razor blade.

Experiencing their new blade makes my shaving faster compared to other blades.

Fewer strokes...less pressure...a smoother skin to feel.

Studies drove with 7000 men from all around the globe demonstrated how uncalled for shaving with a disposable razor causes redness, and subsequently, reduced assurance.

Representatives of Gillette Mach 3 Turbo demonstrated to best shave their facial hair.


This was further reinforced by the help and tricks of Tony Toni, Sam YG, and Slick Rick of Boys Night Out, who demonstrated how a smooth shave can incite smoother moves and amp up their delight.




As with whatever is left of the world, it was found that post shaving redness is also a normal issue with Filipinos, who reported satisfaction with their current shaving regimen.

Much to their disgrace, men were made to shed their longstanding shaving practice and the disarray that redness is an unavoidable result of a close shave.

They found that there is a straightforward response for redness and disturbance that is the Gillette Mach 3 Turbo.
SPONSORED LINKS

Post a Comment Disqus

 
Top