SPONSORED LINKS
It has been many years since Bea Binene started celebrating her birthday with less fortunate kids.

It's always a pleasure for Bea joining the kids with cancer. On November 4, the celebration was held at McDonald's Eton Centris.

While currently doing Strawberry Lane, she claims that every time she celebrates her birthday she thinks about the kids.

Bea grew up with the kids of Kapuso Foundation, and during important events she's always with them, like the Give A Gift: Alay Sa Batang Pinoy, cancer kids, and children cancer survivors.

Bea considers her birthday a blessing "So, every birthday ko, I would like to see and I want to make sure that they are okay. "I would also look forward to see them love my birthday every year."

When asked what is her birthday wish she says

"...happiness for me and the people around me and the people who love me. I just want everyone to be happy. I'm happy."

Bea Binene also posted in instagram her message to all her fans.

Thank you guys for making me feel loved sa lahat ng mga bagay na ginagawa nyo, kahit sa simplest way possible, kung alam nyo lang, sobra kayong importante sakin. Wala ako dito kung wala kayo.

Thank you for inspiring me to do my craft better, dahil alam kong anjan kayo at sumusubaybay.
SPONSORED LINKS

Post a Comment Disqus

 
Top