SPONSORED LINKS
The Mobile Apps that I Love

Of course I love the social media apps such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Instagram. I do not consider them as apps anymore, for me they’re already a part of life.

What should I call them? I can’t think of it yet.

Out of laziness, whatever I post on instagram goes to my twitter and facebook…there!

Now there are apps that I need for these.

Snapseed and Pic Stitch
I use snapseed for editing photos before I upload it to instagram, it’s a very useful app specially the effect of turning photos into HDR. And Pic Stitch for making a photo collage.

Hot5
I love fitness and exercise – I use Hot5 a very non savvy friendly app for those who wants to have a healthy lifestyle. Abdominal crunches, yoga, flexibility..who does not love this app. You will see 5 minute video workouts of every variety.

What is it lovely? Simple and easy to use.
From abs and core to yoga and flexibility and everything in between, Hot5 contains pages and pages of 5 minute video workouts of every variety and difficulty level. What I love most about Hot5 is that it is incredibly simple to use with a beautifully designed and user friendly interface.

Waze
I like waze…it’s like google maps and you are with your friends. According to Forbes, Waze stormed the GPS navigation scene this past year, and will definitely give GoogleMaps a run for its money in 2014.

Waze is the world's largest community-based traffic and navigation app.

Flappy Bird and Poker
Flappy Bird is a disappointing game, it’s just a waste of time. What I like about it? It’s because it’s dead.

So I’d rather play great new Poker apps, it’s more interesting and fun. I am talking about WSOP New Jersey Real Money. It is an improved user experience; players who fail the location test will be allowed to finish current hands before being disconnected from the app. Watch out for this at http://m.wsop.com/

The game was made by a Vietnamese programmer named Dong Nguyen. The game's developer recently said that he is having a hard time dealing with the popularity that was brought to him by Flappy Bird and that he misses living a simple life without being pressured by the press people.

In a post via Rolling Stone, Dong Nguyen speaks out: "I was just making something fun to share with other people," he says with the help of a translator. "I couldn't predict the success of Flappy Bird."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/culture
SPONSORED LINKS

Post a Comment Disqus

 
Top