SPONSORED LINKS

Valentine week: Beautiful quotes, shayari, messages, poems to impress on Teddy Day


Mumbai: Occasion of love and romance is here, as it's a high time for lovers to prove their love by impressing their partners in this Valentine Week and also Teddy Day, which is the 4th day of Valentine week after Rose Day, Propose Day and Chocolate Day


On this day couple use to express their love by gifting cute and adorable Teddy to their partner. Even on this day you can gift a Teddy Bear to your family, friends and relatives along with some beautiful quotes, messages, shayari & poems.

If you are not able to gift a Teddy to your loved ones because you are away or you are afraid of to gift it personally, here are some beautiful collections of Teddy Day Quotes,Messages, Shayari and Poems, so that you can forward it to your loved ones, by wishing them and make them feel special on this Teddy Day.

-Teddy Day Quotes

'I miss the laughs, I used to get from you, I miss the talks we used to have & above all, I just miss YOU! Happy Teddy Day...'

'To My Cutest Cuddly Love, Who Is Certainly My Life, This Teddy Bear Is A Sign That You Will Be Forever Mine. Happy Teddy Day...'

-Teddy Day Messages

'A Cute Teddy Bear, 
To My Cute Friend, 
On A Cute Occasions, 
Just To Say, 
Happy Teddy Day'


Read it more at, pardaphash
SPONSORED LINKS

Post a Comment Disqus

 
Top