SPONSORED LINKS
Jessica Alba says she used to be “so fearful of failure and judgment”.
Despite her enormous success as a Hollywood actress, the 32-year-old star reveals she suffered deep insecurities in the past.
And Jessica admits it took a while to find confidence in her imperfections.


"Before, I was so fearful of failure and judgment that I was scared to put myself out there," she revealed in a cover interview for the March edition of Nylon magazine.
“You don't have to be a robot, you don't have to be appropriate all the time. [I] used to be so hard on myself.
"You have to realise that as long as you don't make a habit of it, tomorrow will be here, and everything will be okay."
Jessica is mother to two children with her husband Cash Warren and she also runs an eco-friendly household product enterprise called The Honest Company.

Read more from the source: Yahoo
SPONSORED LINKS

Post a Comment Disqus

 
Top