SPONSORED LINKS
What I like about Asian Secrets' Lulur Whitening Body Scrub is it is good in exfoliating and removing dead skin cells.
I myself have tried it and on my first time of trying the scrub, I noticed that my skin became smoother. More pogi points for me.
This whitening product makes your skin tone even, it removes dark spots plus blemishes.
Also the skin pigmentation is gone by getting rid of it's dark patches, upto the darkest spots in our body like elbows, knees, armpits and our singit.
I like the fact that this body scrub is healthy since it has Green Tea and Vitamin E, therefore it helps protect your young looking fresh skin.
It's easy to use. Just scrub it all over your skin until it becomes dry then rinse it with water.
This product is recommneded for those who want to achieve smooth and lighter skin.
Asian Secrets' Lulur Whitening Body Scrub is available in drug stores and supermarket nationwide for only Php130 for the 250 grams.
SPONSORED LINKS
 
Top