SPONSORED LINKS
Mariah Carey tweets her post-baby bikini body

"I put on 70lbs [32kg]," Mariah told Shape magazine. "But if you look at me in pictures you'd think it was more like 9,000lbs."

"Today my workout routine is more about getting and staying toned," she explained.

"That means either talking hour-long walks a few times a week or jumping in the pool three or four times a week or do 45 minutes of aquatic exercises."

On June 2 she tweeted another sexy photo of her saying "Talking to Nick outside the car..reception sux!!"




Meanwhile, after doing some shots of Mariah Carey's new music video she tweeted Behind-the-scenes Photo

She started shooting scenes for her new music video shot in Italy with singer-songwriter Miguel.

Mariah's new album, 'The Art of Letting Go' set to release this July features Miguel

In her instagram she posted a photo of her doing a splash in the pool


"A much needed splash after hours pon de mic singing for my #beautiful #lambily!" she wrote. "Melancholic moment letting go of something this personal to me yet I couldn't be more excited to give three years of my soul to the fans."
SPONSORED LINKS
 
Top