SPONSORED LINKS
Last month I insisted my friend Rocky that we watch the gig of Lougee at Tambayan sa Kanto, he declined to accompany me but he asked me to watch Chris Cayzer's gig instead.
Last friday night my long time wish came true.
It was my long time desire to watch Lougee Basabas (former lead vocalist of Mojofly) performing live because I like her way back her Mojofly and Eat Bulaga days pa.
There was never a chance to meet her then, only in TV so I have to watch Eat Bulaga just to see her sing.
What I like about her is her beauty and talent. I find her so cute and very talented. She has a very attractive voice and that creates a very good kind of music. I admit I've got a crush on her.
Her line up has a very good choice of songs. She sings variety of cover songs from love song to country, alternative to new wave. I love how she sings "Come Together", "With you" and "Strong Enough to be my Man"
Not to mention she also sings a good set of her original songs.
She has been known as a good songwriter and rock star. I witnessed everything nice about her during Togs sa Kanto at Podium on June 13 Friday night.

Ali Alejandro sips on his Katipunan beer while I took a glimpse on Lougee
I hope to see more of her so I can tell more about her good music plus her friendly attitude. I'd love to watch her again sa Tambayan sa Kanto with my fellow friends who likes chilling over a good Filipino music. 
Catch her on different gigs by visiting her website lougeebasabas.com
Tambayan Sa Kanto introduced "Togs Sa Kanto," a weekend nights' gigs featuring the different artists and musicians like Lougee, Paolo Santos, Janjay Coquilla, Vince Alaras, and Chris Cayzer every Friday for the whole month of June.

Tambayan Sa Kanto is located at the ground floor of The Podium, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
Lougee and I both like the homey environment of this bar. It's a cool place to chill and relax.
Katipunan beer is a must to order. Like the facebook page and follow them on twitter @Tambayan_SaKanto
----------------------------


Got Something to Celebrate or simply something to Talk about? Have it at Tambayan sa Kanto!
Albay Function Room 6-12 pax
Vigan Function Room 12-20 pax
Second Floor Area Maximum of 30 pax
Chill and Relax at Tambayan Sa Kanto Anytime of the Day with Our All Day Beer + Pulutan Promo!
For every bucket of beer (5 bottles)Php 300 you get a free Pork sisig or Squid sisig | Dinakdakan or additional bottle of beer.
June line up invites jammers to jam every friday in Togs sa Kanto with Chris Cayzer (7&28), Lougee (14) at Paolo Santos (21)
350Php consumable, 9 pm - 2am  and they accept cash and credit card as mode of payment.
SPONSORED LINKS
 
Top