SPONSORED LINKS
Solar - Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment succeed in 2010 making Despicable Me a worldwide blockbuster hit.

This July 3, 2013 get ready for more Minion madness in Despicable Me 2. Yours truly got the chance to watch it's advance screening held in SM Aura IMAX and I can say that it's worth the wait.

There are two movies that will be shown in July 3: Despicable Me 2 and My Lady Boss
You will forget all your problems as you watch the movie.
Adult and kids will truly enjoy and absorb fun by the cute minions. At the end of the day you will both like to have the minion toys.
It will entertain you for the whole 1 hour and 38 minutes of kiddy show.
No need to worry if you were not able to watch it's first installment.
I myself haven't watch the first part so I worried if I will be able to relate on the story being unfamiliar with the cast of characters.
But because of it's great formula the story becomes a different new one.
A great animation...a cute story. I love the toys! Welcome to second childhood 
SPONSORED LINKS
 
Top