SPONSORED LINKS
‘I've always been of a very thin frame’ Zoe speaks her weight on Allure cover.



In the cover she exposed her bare skin, along with her weight -- “115 pounds of grit and heartache.” The issue on board to expose her weight on the June cover of Allure magazine went to abuzz

Source: Today.com

INTERVIEW 
"I think it would have been wrong if they were lying about my weight," she told co-host Savannah Guthrie. "This is how much I weigh. It's something I can't control. It's who am. I've always been of a very thin frame. I was a ballet dancer. So they wanted to do that. I don't think it was to make an issue of my weight. I think it was to talk about that for a lightweight person I seem to be really strong minded."

"It's something I've never done publicly with a magazine," she explained. "I had never been by myself wearing my birthday uniform and I sort of wanted to be bold and be myself and be naked in a very symbolic way."
SPONSORED LINKS
 
Top