Elections has been a stressful week for most of us.
Aside from the stress we get from preparations we also get it from the people around us. Plus the rain came in and sudden change of weather was such a headache.
Now it's time for us to go back to work, we still get stress out of it.
Massage helps you relax and improve your mental energy. It can also make you more productive at work. Did you know that you can also give your face a self massage?
You don't have to take a class to give yourself a proper massage. By just simply learning the basic strokes of rubbing it you can do it by just lifting up the skin, just be gentle but firm.
1. Clean your face with facial scrub or facial foam and water. You can use the usual products such as Ponds, Nivea, etc.
2. Dry your face with clean soft towel.
3. Apply cream all over the face and neck.
4. Lightly massage your face at least 5 to 10 mins.
upward. Focus massage on areas around the eyes and cheek bones
5. Lightly massage your neck at least 5 mins upward.
Keep on smiling! Because it takes more muscles to frown than to smile.