SPONSORED LINKS
Louisville's Kevin Ware recently got an accident during their game in NCAA. His leg broke up after a fall from a very high leap. Kevin Ware's surgery went good, he wont be able to play till next season.

Viewers who watched the incident on TV and youtube reacted on social networks and (hash)KevinWare shot to one of the top worldwide trending topics on Twitter.



Cbc news reported that Ware jumped to contest a 3-pointer by Tyler Thornton. Ware's leg buckled when he landed, bending almost at a right angle. Nearly six seconds ran off the clock before the officials, at Pitino's urging, stopped the game with 6:33 left in the first half.

Louisville star Russ Smith heard the break and Chane Behanan, Ware's closest friend, couldn't believe what was happening.

"The bone was literally out. I saw white, it was literally out," said Behanan, who collapsed to his hands and feet at the sight.

The two spoke at halftime.

"He said `Don't worry about me, I'm good, I'll have my surgery tonight,"' Behanan said. "Go win it for me."

Source: CBC
SPONSORED LINKS
 
Top