SPONSORED LINKS
After her stint at Pinoy Big Brother, cosplayer and Kapamilya talent Myrtle Sarrosa want to prove that she deserve to be an actress and a lot of opportunities that have been going her way.



According to an interview with entertainment website Push.com.ph, she thanked the ABS-CBN management for continuing to trust her and giving her with good projects.

“Kasi I already did some sessions last time with sir Pen Medina. And ngayon naman I’m taking more lessons na with Star Magic,” she said.

Aside from taking more acting workshops to hone her skills, she said that she also tries to talk to her veteran co-stars.

“I really, really learn a lot from them. Nung nakausap ko si Miss Dawn (Zulueta), she taught me to always do everything to my best ability para mas gumaling ka kasi if you give your best, you’ll always be happy with your performance,” she shared.

Meanwhile, her resolution this year to “work harder to achieve my dreams.”

“I’ll work harder...to improve on my acting, singing, dancing, and hosting so that I can make the people who believe in me proud. I want to do everything I can, lahat ng bagay, to do my best para sa lahat ng tao na nainiwala sa akin na I deserve 'yung tiwala nila,” she said.
She said that this is also her way of thanking her supporters who have been there for her since “PBB.”

“A lot of people really support me sa ‘PBB’ and hanggang ngayon nandiyan pa rin sila para sa akin so the only way na maka-give back ako sa kanila is i-return ko sa kanila yung lahat ng support na binibigay nila,” she explained.
SPONSORED LINKS
 
Top