SPONSORED LINKS

Amidst speculations about leaving TV5, Megastar Sharon Cuneta speaks up about the issue.


"Gusto ko lang linawin 'yun, kasi iba-iba 'yung nakakarating sa akin na balita. There's no truth to that. So far, at least, there's no truth to that," she said

According to TV5 vice-president for creative and entertainment production Perci Intalan acknowledged that the Megastar continues to be in good terms with ABS-CBN officials. "Pero hindi ko alam kung saan nanggagaling yung tsismis na she’s asking them to go back," he said.

"I have a contract with TV5. I keep in touch with sila Tita Charo (Santos-Concio) like I always have, so there's nothing wrong with that, I think, kasi pamilya ko pa rin naman kayo 'di ba?" she added

Her talk show “Sharon, Kasamo Mo Kapatid," which was aired it last episode in January. She have a lot of new projects lined up but she will be taking a break from showbiz to spend time with her family.

"I have shows lined up with TV5, pero pinag-aaralan mabuti muna. So I'm resting muna. I'm enjoying the time with my kids muna. I'm parang taking a break from TV muna," she said.
SPONSORED LINKS
 
Top