SPONSORED LINKS

Hollywood actor Ashton Kutcher  filed for divorce from Demi Moore, more than a year after the couple separated.


The Two and a Half Men star filed his petition in Los Angeles Superior Court. According to E! News reports, he cited irreconcilable differences as the reason of their split up.
He filed for the divorce under the name "Christopher Kutcher." The separation date and property rights of each were listed as "to be determined."
Also he requested that they each party pay their own legal fees.
There was no immediate comment from both parties.
When they broke up in November 2011, she released a statement saying, "It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton."
"As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life," Moore continued. "This is a trying time for me and my family, and so I would ask for the same compassion and privacy that you would give to anyone going through a similar situation."
As for Kutcher, he tweeted, "I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi. Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail. Love and light, AK."

SPONSORED LINKS

Post a Comment Disqus

 
Top