SPONSORED LINKS


Since his controversial breakup with Kapamilya actress Angelica Panganiban, TV host and actor Derek Ramsay has finally found a new romance started blooming in the frisbee field.

"I am very happy. I'm taking my time. But she's definitely somebody I am very interested in. She’s into sports." he said during an interview with entertainment website Push, when he was asked about his lovelife.

Who's dating Derek? According to him, he's dating a frisbee player. In case you didn't know, he is a professional frisbee player, and he played for the Philippine team.

"Hindi siya part ng Philippine team pero maybe one day makapaglaro siya ng Philippine team ng frisbee. Magaling siya," he added

"It’s not her beautiful features that attracted me to her,"
"When it comes to sports, para siyang walang pakialam katulad ko. Na kahit nasa ilalim siya ng araw hindi nagsa-sunblock. Walang kakikay-kakikay."

With the same common interest with his new apple of the eye, the Amazing Race Philippines' host said "dating" may not have to be all formal and fine-dining after all, pointing to the sport as something they can bond over.

"It’s definitely a bonus if you share something you’re both passionate about. For me, it doesn’t have to be fine dining and wine and all that. Mas okay pa nga na we both go out in the field, pick up a ball around, toss a frisbee," Ramsay said.

"We’re both taking our time. She just got out of a relationship, I just got out of a relationship," he said.

"I don’t know [the status of our relationship]. I don’t want to put any labels as of now. Naks, parang movie. But what I can do is to make her happy. She’s very happy with me," he added.
SPONSORED LINKS

Post a Comment Disqus

 
Top