|Photo source: Google Images|
Did you know that even dead celebrities earning from their graves?
Recently, Forbes released their list of highest earning dead celebrities. Topped of this list was screen goddess Elizabeth Taylor with her estate pulling in $210 million, much of it from the auction of her jewels, costumes and artworks.
The King of Pop, late Michael Jackson, who died in 2009 placed second with earnings of $145 million, followed by King of Rock and Roll, Elvis Presley with $55 million.
Other deceased celebrities made it to the list are:
- Peanuts' cartoonist Charles Schulz- $37 million
- Legendary reggae singer Bob Marley -$17 million
- Beatles' John Lennon - $12 million
- Actress Marilyn Monroe- $10 million
- Scientist Albert Einstein - $10 million
- The Lorax's author Theodor Geisel - $9 million
- Actor Steve McQueen - $8 million
- Actress Bettie Page - $8 million
- Songwriter Richard Rogers - $6 million
- Beatles' George Harrison - $5.5 million