SPONSORED LINKS


Few months ago, when I heard the news about Silverstein will be visiting Manila, I was stunned and excited about it. I've been listening to their songs like "Smile in Your Sleep", "My Heroine", and "Worlds Apart".
  
As Canadian emo-rock band Silverstein will perform live in Manila this coming July 11, 2012, Wednesday, 8 PM, at the Area 05 – Superclub in Bellagio Square, Tomas Morato QC.
image
The band consists of lead vocalist Shane Told, guitarists Neil Boshart and Josh Bradford, bass guitarist and backing vocalist Billy Hamilton, and drummer Paul Koehler.



Tickets to the Silverstein Live in Manila is available at the Built By Sonic shop in Eastwood.

Here’s the music video of one of their popular songs, My Heroine, from their second album Discovering The Waterfront.




SPONSORED LINKS
 
Top