SPONSORED LINKS

After he tweeted about President Noynoy Aquino and Korean TV host and radio personality Grace Lee spotted in Greenhills recently, Edu Manzano took full responsibility for his mistake instead of blaming his “source.”

On Twitter, Manzano said he is not making any excuses.

“To those offering ‘palusots’ (excuses): Thanks, but I’ll pass. Wala pong palusot kapag nagkamali ka. I own up to it. I won’t pass blame to my ‘source,’” he wrote.
“And to those who have posted personal attacks against me, I sincerely understand. Lord knows I’ve given you a lot of material to work with,” he added.

He said on Twitter that President Aquino was spotted on a date with Lee. 

The President denied this, saying that he was at the Palace presiding over the board meeting of the National Economic and Development Authority.

Meanwhile,  Grace said she was in Makati at that time.
Manzano earlier apologized for his Twitter post, saying that it was “unconfirmed gossip.”

He did not say where he got the rumor.
SPONSORED LINKS
 
Top