SPONSORED LINKS
Working in front of the computer for number of hours?
..sometimes I find myself in bad sitting position and at the end of the day, what you would hear from me is, “My back really hurts!” We got a chance to just lie down, relax, rejuvenate, and detoxify our minds at Royal Oasis.


Located in the heart of Quezon City, you will find a haven of peace and tranquility. I have never been in a massage clinic or spa in that manner, so I really do not know what to expect. Arriving at the place, we were greeted warmly by the staff and the owner. What really made a lasting impression to me was the aroma of the room when we came in. It smelled like potpourri. That alone calmed me down. I also noticed the soothing music covering the whole area. Hot ginger teas were also served to lighten up our mood and senses.

The services:
Thai Massage – for royal treatment. Restores the flow of energy throughout the body withancient traditional massage. With stretching techniques that focus on key pressure points, this acupressure-based treatment will invigorate your senses and revive your state of balance.

Swedish Body Massage – for royal tranquility. Reach a level of harmony and calm. Letslow and long kneading strokes ease the tension away from your body. This full-body massage will unknot tight muscles to aid blood circulation and detoxification, creating a feeling of lightness and well-being.

Aromatherapy Massage – for royal serenity. De-stress and experience a different kind of bliss. Surrender yourself to a combination of Swedish Body Massage and essential therapeutic oils. Choose from a variety of oils to suit your desired benefit.

Volcanic Stone Massage – for royal indulgence – Pamper yourself with this ultimate royal treat. Heated stones will be placed on the energy points of your body to warm and loosen tired muscles. This will be complemented by a deeply satisfying massage performed with basalt stones to melt your stress away and soothe you into deep relaxation.

My Experience:
I chose Thai Massage. We were led to the waiting lounge where four big chairs were waiting for our tired bodies.  She  gave me a pair of clean white slippers and took care of my shoes.

They washed our feet first with lukewarm water and scrub for sanitation purposes – to wash away the dirt and keep the rooms clean. Also so that the masseuse won’t have a hard time when they rub our base.
Now that my end is clean, the masseuse (staff) showed me the way to the cubicle. I admire how the hallway looks. With square footsteps that leads to every corner of the place…

There was this little square basket with white towel, a shawl-like clothe and cotton shorts. I changed costume and lay face down on the soft bed waiting for my therapist.

“We’ll start, ma’am.” she said
I felt her hands smoothly rubbing my back then it gets harder. I again heard her asked,
“Is this okay?”, she is referring to her pressure.
“Yes, that’s just fine.” She used oil as her therapeutic base.
When her hands moved on my upper back, just below the neck, I felt the little bumps called “lamig” on my muscles. Gradually, my muscles began to relax, and so I closed my eyes.

After some time, she moved to my left arm then my right. It felt great when she gently pinched the pressure points on my fingers. One good thing about the process is she covers the body part that is finished before going to the next one. I considered the last part to be one of my favorites. She asked me to lie on my back and worked on my shoulders, my head and the muscle just on the upper part of my nape. I’m dozing off. When she told me that the session is finished, I don’t want to open my eyes and get up. My thoughts were just to lie down and feel the effect of the massage.


The restroom,
It was  a very cozy and clean area. I love that there were greens and shades of yellow to give that warm feeling.

The Place:
If you feel tired of the city life and wants to pamper yourself, Royal Oasis is the best place for you. It is located at Unit 1-D GV Square, North Commonwealth, Fairview Quezon City.
This haven is just 4 months old but they surely has acquired a lot of loyal customers. Some of their clients bring their friends and the news just spread through word-of-mouth or referrals.

From Edsa:  Ride Bus going to Fairview then get down at Fairview Center Mall (left side is Caltex). Ride FX via SM but ask driver first if he will pass by Commonwealth Extension. Alight at Kowloon just across Elyong’s.  You’ll find Royal Oasis near Kowloon.
Royal Oasis is open from Mondays to Sundays, 2PM – 2AM. For more information, log on to facebook.com/royaloasismassage or contact them at 904-3099 / 0917-9426176 for reservations



SPONSORED LINKS

Post a Comment Disqus

 
Top