According to Queen of All Media, Ms. Kris Aquino, starred in the MMFF entry "Segunda Mano", the following are the early leaders in the MMFF 2011 box office tally:
1. Enteng Ng Ina Mo - Php38.5 million;
2. Ang Panday 2 - Php20 million;
3. Segunda Mano - Php18.25 million;
4. My Househusband - Php17.33 million;
5. Shake, Rattle & Roll 13 - Php15.9 million;
6. Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow - Php10.1 million; and
7. Manila Kingpin: Asiong Salonga Story - Php3 million.
The 37th Metro Manila Film Festival will run until January 7, 2012. The awards night will be held on December 28, 2011 at the New World .
More photos of MMFF at http://carlovalenzona.com/thewebmagazine