SPONSORED LINKS


As her father passed away more than a month ago, International superstar Charice stayed positive despite on what happened to her father
“I'm still trying to be happy for my dad kasi yun yung feeling ko na gusto niya”.

She said that her father visited them though he’s gone already. She and her mom, Mommy Racquel telling that Mang Ricky, Charice’s dad, visited them frequently.

”Yung bang parang nagcocomputer ka tapos may puting gumaganun si mommy naman sinasabi niya ay wala ka dun sa kwarto mo walang natutulog pero may tao.”, Charice says

Charice wrote several songs for her dad, Mang Ricky. And most of the songs are all about forgiveness and regrets.

 “I'm sorry sa lahat yung mga nangyari nung nakaraan though wala naman talaga akong nagawa nung time na nag-away sila ng mommy ko.”

She said that she didn’t want to explain her outpouring emotions on Twitter about her dad, and against her critics, most especially her dad’s family.

”I'm a real person katulad din ako nila that's what I'm tryin to tell but they just won't understand.”,

Charice’s now here in our country and this coming Holiday season, she picked TV5 to make her Christmas concert.

”I love everybody and I love doing what I do I love sharing to my fans.”
Her concert recently at Resort World theatre, “Christmas with Charice” was aired over TV5. And on December 11, Arjhon, one of Charice’s biggest fan that she was discovered on YouTube will give some shopping spree for Christmas.

SPONSORED LINKS

Post a Comment Disqus

 
Top