- Tina Fey and Eva Longoria each earned $13 million between May 2010 and May 2011.
- Marcia Cross earned $10 million, she earns big from Desperate Housewives' new shows and syndication of the hit show.
- Mariska Hargitay earned $10 million in Law & Order: Special Victim's Unit is the franchise's most successful effort to date averaging 53 million viewers per week.
- Marg Helgenberger earned $10 million. Helgenberger is the steady hand that keeps the original CSI going strong. This season (the show's 11th) she is acting against a new leading man as Ted Danson takes over from Laurence Fishburne.
- Teri Hatcher earned $9 million. Hatcher pulls in an estimated $375,000 per episode on Desperate Housewives but with the show ending this season, she'll need to find some new work. Her Disney advice website,GetHatched.com, never took off.
- Felicity Huffman earned $9 million, Huffman is the only Desperate Housewives lead with an Oscar nod under her belt. She was nominated for Best Actress for the 2005 movie Transamerica. With her successful TV show ending this year, she'll have a chance to develop her movie career.
- Courteney Cox earned $7 million. Cox is one of the few Friends to have found success in life after the popular show ended in 2004. Cox's new show Cougar Town, returns in November.
- Ellen Pompeo earned $7 million. Now in its eighth season, Grey's Anatomy is still going strong. The show's recent season premier earned a 14% boost in viewers over the seventh season's finale.
- Julianna Margulies earned $6 million. The actress' newest show, The Good Wife, is a critical hit, even if it's not pulling in top notch live ratings. Margulies just won her second Emmy. The first was in 1995 for ER.