Nike LunarElite+ 2 Men’s
The latest LunarElite+ is lighter, more flexible and better fitting. It kept the same responsive cushioning in Dynamic Support and provides runners a smoother ride by giving them the right amount of stability the foot needs. Flywire technology draws the shoe’s upper securely around the foot and flex grooves along the bottom of the shoe increases flexibility for a smooth transition from heel to toe.
· Forefoot siping for enhanced flexibility and articulation.
· Environmentally preferred rubber Waffle Fill provides multi-surface traction and durability.
· High-density memory foam within the collar is shaped with genderspecific geometry for exceptional comfort and fit.
· Independent ultra-light yet ultra-strong Flywire finger panels provides a lightweight, dynamic lock down over the footbed.
· Deep Nike Natural Motion Engineering flex grooves along the length and width of the midsole/outsole enhance flexibility for a smooth, efficient stride.
· Supportive carrier is engineered to function as a lateral crash pad to absorb impact on contact and promote a smooth, efficient transition.
· Dynamic Support platform provides runner specific support.
· Lunarlon cushioning system features a soft yet resilient foam core encased within a supportive foam carrier for lightweight, cushioning, response, and support.
· The interface between the soft core and supportive carrier is wedged to limit the range and rate of excessive pronation.