SPONSORED LINKS

At first Ciara Sotto had no idea about RENT’s story

“I auditioned kasi they told me it’s a good play, so I gave it a try, I auditioned.” She said during the press preview.

Now that she is familiar with the script, she realized it’s really a deep play.

“Meron siyang malalim na message and just to sum it all RENT is about celebration of life and love for others and acceptance” Ciara adds.

On Gian and Sheree, Ciara proved her being professional not only as a TV actress but as stage actress as well.

“Hindi naman ako nailang kay Gian and Sheree, If let that "Ilang" get to me I can’t perform my role well. I was just being the actress that I should be. Laban na lang talaga at magpalakas ng loob. Wala naman akong choice.”

For her, experience in RENT is really a blessing , really unforgettable and one of the most important achievement she did in life.

“The cast has been really helpful, very supportive and I am very thankful” shared Ciara.
“Better na lang for me to do what the director wants me to do”

Above all, Ciara had remained humble “Puro mga veteran actors ang mga kasama ko and very helpful talaga sila sa role ko. Akala ko I jujudge nila ako nung una, pero ok lang pala magkamali” as she ended.

Sa bawat rehearsal, tinutulungan talaga nila ako, halimbawa sa isang song, sinasabi nila “No, just relax, Don’t panic.” I learned so much with them.

9 works theatrical brings back this revolutionary rock musical starting February 12 until March 6, 2011.

Back with the old cast except Sheree, Ciara, Mian, Lawrence and Pam, RENT will be a newer, fresher and bolder in approach and is under the over all supervision and direction of Robbie Guevara.

Show dates of RENT are Feb 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, March 4,5 and 6
Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 8:00 pm
Saturdays at 3:30 pm and Sundays at 4:30 pm.
Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium, RCBC Plaza , Ayala Corner Sen. Gil Puyat Avenues, Makati City.

For tickets call 557. 5860, 586. 7105 or 0917-5545560 or visit
http://www.9workstheatrical.com/ or call Ticketworld at 891.9999
SPONSORED LINKS

Post a Comment Disqus

 
Top