SPONSORED LINKS
Andi Eigenmann on Solenn Heussaf


Coming from a family of veteran actors, celebrated newcomer actress Andi Eigenmann has bloomed into a young lady admired by many not only for her talent in acting but for her clear skin and unique mestiza features as well.

Behind her beauty is an admiration to Filipino-French model, fashion designer, painter, make-up artist, VJ, and singer/actress Solenn Heussaff. Agua Bendita star Andi Eigenmann admits that she admires Solenn Heusaff.

“Yung itsura nya classy pinay….
Hindi siya yung type na pinay nung araw, hindi eh!
Basta ang ganda niya”



Aside from admiring Solenn for her beauty, Andi also likes her fashion statement.
“Sobra niyang comfortable sa skin niya at sa body nya.

The way she dresses, it’s so carefree and casual
And it’s self expressed, bawat item of clothing na sinusuot nya, I really like it. I don’t know then who she was, I have no idea till I saw her.”

It was not a long time ago when she knew of Solenn, “On my birthday I was walking with my ex boyfriend, in the studio there was this girl wearing mid rib top and so short shorts.
Andi’s revelation: she used to have a boyfriend and she likes Solenn Heusaff.

“She was doing a make up to a boy and my handler told me she was Solenn Heussaff
My boyfriend and I did nagpabalik balik lang kami sa restroom para lang masilip namin siya.
Maya maya siya na yung nagpopose, kanina lang nagma makeup siya tapos biglang siya na yung mine make up-an.” Andi added.
SPONSORED LINKS

Post a Comment Disqus

 
Top