SPONSORED LINKS
  • This is the batch where I started to become a fan of RENT the musical 
  • This is 9 works theatrical's version directed by Robbie Guevara. And after I saw the cast in their first run in RCBC last February, I started researching RENT online and that time also I began to watch different versions of RENT again and again.

I watched  RENT a lot of times already but then I enjoyed watching it and I am very happy to watch it again last tuesday at Rockwell Powerplant Mall. The cast that made me appreciate the story of RENT. There are posts that this batch was not the best version but I don't mind, as long as I learned RENT because of this batch I am thankful enough, I will continue to watch RENT because I am really inspired by it's story , the story that never ends.
SPONSORED LINKS

Post a Comment Disqus

 
Top