handy tips to ensure a safe pregnancy journey:
• Preconceptional immunization of women to prevent disease in the offspring is preferred to vaccination of pregnant women> this eliminates risk to the fetus when the mother is unvaccinated and acquire certain viral infections during pregnancy.
• Do avoid over-crowded areas where the risk of viral infection is high.
• If you are pregnant and think you’ve been exposed to a person with suspected measles, mumps, German measles or chickenpox, see your doctor right away.
• After giving birth, ask your doctor about the recommended postpartum vaccines for you and other household members who might be in close contact with your newborn. Bring your newborn to a pediatrician and ask about early and complete protection through vaccination.
Meanwhile, here’s a handy guide on the importance of vaccination and preventive healthcare among Infanticipating mommies and young children:
And here the advantage of using a condom :
- the guy can usually last longer when using a condom
- the best method for reducing the risk of STIs for those who choose to have intercourse
- pregnancy and STD prevention
- easy to use, and very little practice is needed
- Enhances responsibility and mutual understanding between the partners
- develops self esteem
- no side effects
- cheapest reproductive health bill icon