Everyone knows that Oklahoma Memorial Stadium tickets are the hardest tickets to get from many box offices. And I really like Oklahoma Memorial Stadium because it is the home of the Sooners, my favorite football team and is one of America's most recognized college football cathedrals. It is also included in the world’s biggest football stadium. here are some details:
- Year Opened 1923
- Official Capacity 82,112
- Largest Crowd 85,646 on Nov. 22, 2008
- Field Name Owen Field (Honors Bennie Owen)
- Field Surface Natural Grass
- First Game Oct. 20, 1923 vs. Washington-Mo.
And here are some reasons why people would love to watch games in Oklahoma Memorial Stadium:
• The comfort and enjoyment of gameday patrons.
• The safety, security, and well-being of all people associated with gameday activities, and
• The safeguarding and preservation of all public property under the management of the University.
• Trailers and vehicles are prohibited.
• Corporate tents and corporate signs are prohibited.
The reasons here are similar to Chicagoland and Beaver stadium as well and I buy my online tickets only at ACheapSeat.com