SPONSORED LINKS
            The first time I saw the trailer of Date Night movie was during the press screening of Sherlock Holmes, which was the first movie I watched this 2010. Date Night really stuck out to my memory when I saw the trailer where Mark Wahlberg showed his great body.

          I also had the chance to watch The Blind Side, then again, I saw that Date Night trailer. It became more memorable to me. I keep on watching out when it is going to be shown here.

         Just to give you a teaser,
  It's a story about a suburban couple slogging through their daily lives and marriage. Even their Date Nights of dinner and a movie have become routine. To reignite the marital spark, they visit a trendy Manhattan bistro, where a case of mistaken identity hurtles them through the city at breakneck speeds, into non-stop adventure. Remembering what made them so special together, Phil and Claire take on a couple of corrupt cops, a top-level mobster -and a razed cabbie -as their date becomes a night they will never forget.

  Main stars  is one of a kind tandem. Their act as suburban couple is effective. The story is straight to the point, it started out in their date night, there were no fancy intros , this is what I look for when I watch movies. I can say that this movie successfully made the viewers laugh, Tina Fey's character is  hilarious and Steve Carell's funny antics  tickled every humor mind. Based on he crowd's reaction like the loud laughs, this movie was satisfactorily done. And I think that Carell and Fey were really great performers even before they did this movie.


  Shawn Levy, the director of the blockbuster "Night at the Museum" did another awesome film here in Date Night, blended with a spice of  different level naughtiness. Laughter is really the best medicine and this movie will turn your boring days into a terrific comedy night. This movie established a different concept of dating, inspiring to dating enthusiasts.

  Bring back the days where you had date with your loved ones. See this kind of date and learn from their adventure. Watch Date Night this coming Friday April 9. They're gonna make your heart laugh out loud.

  I personally liked this type of comedy. Thanks to 20th Century Fox, Warner Brothers and Mr. Pipesman.
SPONSORED LINKS

Post a Comment Disqus

 
Top