October 28, 1964
Ramon Manuel Gustavo Mitra
Relationship Status: Married
Political Views: Nacionalista Party
Religious Views: Roman Catholic
*A general management professional. Has extensive experience in administration and operations management acquired from more than 21 years experience in the military, private business and family-owned corporations. Has been in the information technology, transportation, agriculture and energy business.
2001 Enterprise Management Program
JAD Institute, an off-campus program
with the Asian Institute of Management
1983-1988 Bachelor of Science
Philippine Military Academy
1978-1982 High School Diploma
Benedictine Abbey School
1971-1978 Elementary Diploma
San Beda College
• Director, Philippine National Oil Company
• Observer/Director, PNOC Exploration Company, a subsidiary of the Philippine National Oil Company engaged in oil and gas exploration as well as coal trading.
• Chairman, PNOC Development and Management Corporation, a subsidiary of the Philippine National Oil Company engaged in industrial estate development and management.
• General Manager, Bullet Express Corporation, a maritime transportation company operating a fleet of fast ferry boats.
• Executive Vice President and General Manager, Pacific Convergence Corporation, distributor of internet and convergent services, chain of Cyberworld Internet Cafes and franchisee of PhilWeb.Com
• Director, Nebulae Technologies, an Internet Service Provider.
• Webmaster, Philippine Military Academy Alumni Association
• Captain in the Philippine Marine Corps
• Served as platoon commander, mess and investigating officer, intelligence officer, executive officer and company commander
• Geographical assignments included combat tours in Mindanao and Luzon
• Last assignments were as systems information and technology officer of the Philippine Marines Corps and the AFP Joint Command and Staff College
AWARDS, DECORATIONS & COMMENDATIONS
*Recipient of several Military Awards and Commendations to include the Distinguished Conduct Star, the country’s second highest award for gallantry.
1. Anti-Dissidence Campaign Medal & Ribbon Without Bronze Service Star (08 February 1992)
2. Marine Bronze Command Badge With Star & One Bronze Seahorse Device (02 January 1992)
3. Luzon Campaign Medal & Ribbon With 1st Bronze Service Star (18 April 1991)
4. Anti-Dissidence Campaign Medal And Ribbon With Bronze Service Star (15 April 1991)
5. Marine Bronze Command Badge Without Star (13 March 1991)
6. Luzon Campaign Medal & Ribbon Without Bronze Service Star (08 March 1991)
7. Luzon Campaign Medal & Ribbon Without Bronze Service Star (08 March 1991)
8. Distinguished Conduct Star (28 June 1990)
9. Letter Of Commendation (15 Apr 90)
* Philippine Military Academy '88
* San Beda College Alabang '82
*Philippine National Oil Company