SPONSORED LINKS


      The latest jacket of the 3 stripe brand Adidas is the Philippine Flag. When I came to see Lia Cruz, Michelina "Lia" D. Cruz Born: July 13, 1985, the pretty court side reporter wearing that jacket , I fell in love not with her but with the Philippines. It would always remind me of our dear country. It`s like when you`re wearing it your are embracing the country. In the sense of admiring the beauty of our country, promoting what kind of culture we have, and showcasing different Filipino skills and talents. That wherever in the world, Filipinos can prove world recognition. I checked out the price once, in the store it costs 1,000+++.
The First time I saw this was during the The Adidas TS Supernatural Grand Basketball Shootout.
 
Wherein  41-year-old Gerardo L. Papa bested 37 other finalists in the competition.
 
 
 
Also spotted was SAM YG aka Shivaker
SPONSORED LINKS

Post a Comment Disqus

 
Top