SPONSORED LINKS
Hi-C As lead vocalist of local hip-hop group DiCE& k9: MOBBSTARR, the performer known as Hi-C is usually accompanied by her bandmates. As much fun as we think DiCE and Klumcee are, we're glad that Hi-C decided to forgo their company for her PLAYBOY pictorial. Shown here in all her glory to celebrate the release of her first solo album, we took over LAX the Nightclub to help Hi-C get in touch with her inner performer. While this isn't her first pictorial, the voice behind hits like "Itsumo," "BestFriend", "Rendezvous" and "Eargasmic" says: 'The shoot was fun and surreal! While I was there posing, I was thinking, am I really nude? Haha! It was my first time, but it was rewarding, because the shots are great, so I'm happy. I'm totally cool with taking my clothes off, basta maganda.' From magazine covers, to modeling, to an acting turn in Jim Libiran's award winning film, Tribu ('I always wanted to be an actress. I'm just waiting for that big break!'), it's not surprising that people come up to Hi-C in the street to ask for a photo or autograph. 'Fame is fun because it's really nice when you're recognized for the work you do. And not just here: even in places like Japan, where "Itsumo" was a hit, people knew us. That was 2006, and the song is actually more famous than we are! Even though the nihongo in the song wasn't perfect, the people appreciated it, and even kids were singing it! Coming from Cebu and being recognized in a place like Japan was just amazing.' More than a few years in the making (she has a busy schedule), Hi-C's solo album, Body Talk is set to hit this September. 'I'm just happy that it's going to come out already, and it's quite different from our previous work since I'll be dancing a lot. I don't get to dance when I'm with the guys, haha!' On the lead track of her solo album, a reworking of Olivia Newton John's "Physical," Hi-C says: 'I love it; I love all the songs. My team and I worked hard on the album, and I think it's definitely something to look out for.' Much as it goes against our nature to disappoint a lady, we offer Hi-C our sincerest apologies. Perhaps it would be advisable to pick up the album first; we have a sneaky suspicion that our readers will find their time more than occupied when they see these pictures.
SPONSORED LINKS

Post a Comment Disqus

 
Top