SPONSORED LINKS
Good evening people. I am getting prepared for my 4th Chemotherapy cycle, and I will be admitted tonight at The Medical City. I will be doing some tests tomorrow, wish me luck. Friday I begin my 4th cycle which is a Hi-Dose kind, as will be taking 6 grams of Cytarabin™ a day every other day for 3 days. I will be at the 14th floor of the TMC, as usual. I brought a lot reading materials (bible included!) and DVDs to keep me company while I do my treatment. I will be doing my radiation treatment by February and my PBSCT (Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplant) will be done by March. I look forward to the pain as I know my journey is on full speed ahead. I will not be bold to say that without asking a favor from you all. PLEASE PRAY for me as I undergo treatment. Your prayers, as always, have sustained me. And am sure the Lord will listen to all our prayers. To His will I submit myself. God bless you, my friend.” Those statements were the last article posted on Francis M’s. Multiply account, Francis Durango Magalona (October 4, 1964 - March 6, 2009), also known as Francis M, Master Rapper, and The Man From Manila, was credited as being the first Filipino rapper in the Philippines to successfully crossover to the mainstream. He is also popularly known as the “King of Pinoy Rap” and is one of the most idolized, celebrated and influential rappers within the genre. He was purported to have died today (March 6, 2009) but we are still awaiting reports. Our sincerest condolence to his family and friends may his soul rest in peace
SPONSORED LINKS

Post a Comment Disqus

 
Top