SPONSORED LINKS
About me: I am a TV host in the Philippines, I work on shows such as 'Pinoy Big Brother', 'Entertainment Live' and 'Y Speak'. When I'm not at work, I'm just a regular gal who loves hanging out with friends and watching movies and shopping. My dreams include travelling, photography, working abroad, and one day teaching philosophy! I love writing and have been keeping a blog for the last 4 years. I love meeting people and listening to their inspriational stories - it is my dream to make a difference in the world. I'm a great advocate of youth empowerment. I would like very much to work on projects with UNICEF (I’ve recently attended briefings with the org). My personal project is called 'Help Kids Learn', through which I try to provide learning materials for less fortunate kids.
Bianca Gonzalez loves children
SPONSORED LINKS

Post a Comment Disqus

 
Top